Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly update!–week3

 

Way to go!  we have everyone still in this week!  Lets keep it up! 

This week I was reading something about body fat percentage and decided to calculate mine.  It wasn’t pretty.  I used this calculator:

http://www.healthyforms.com/helpful-tools/body-fat-percentage.php

It told me to try the following to lower my body fat percentage by exercising for at least 30 minutes, 3-4 times a week and by eating a healthy and well-balanced diet.  so see how much this little tournament is helping!

Last week I told you I was going to try out my snowshoes!  I am happy to announce nothing broken or sprained!

001

It reminded me of walking with my dad’s sneakers when I was 4! 

005

Photo by Tyler!

While we were outside the snow started to come down.  The flakes were so pretty when they landed on you.

006

Today’s exercise will consist of shoveling, and working on my patients.  I have had 4 hours of sleep and the kids are very very whiney!  I should be whiney not them.  But I am hoping to get in some time on my T’mill and to bond with my Kettlebell.

No comments: