Way to go everyone is still in the tournament! The best part so many of you went past the 2 hour requirement. Keep up the great work!! Let’s finish this with everyone still in the game!
So how bad was? not to bad once you got going right? Just think in one week you have taken steps toward a healthier you without really upstructing you life. you fit it!! that was step one..something I struggled with for years! but also look at these benefits of regular exercise (I stole this from here: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/HQ01676):
1. Exercise improves your mood – just think if everyone at work walked at lunch hmm it could be a decent place to work! lol
2. Exercise combats chronic diseases. – heart disease is a leading killer something that my family has struggled with – my mom had a heart attack before she was 40. my grandfather died in his 40;s. I do not want to follow that family trend.
3. Exercise helps you manage your weight. – That is the Key right there baby!
4. Exercise boosts your energy level. – So that you can do more exercise or clean the house faster!! I still do not have enough energy to fold laundry.
5. Exercise promotes better sleep. - your body needs it and since sex doesn’t count for this you can spend more time sleeping!
6. Exercise can put the spark back into your sex life. - Got your sexy back?? this was classic line from the website “Regular physical activity can lead to enhanced arousal for women, and men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than are men who don't exercise — especially as they get older” LOL I love it. but sorry still doesn’t count towards minutes!
7. Exercise can be — gasp — fun! really never! okay I am starting to like working out but its because I know I am being effective. plus I am doing thinks that are fun and exercise..kayak in the summer, hiking and now Snow shoeing!
I plan to test my snow shoes today. I will have tyler video it! Everyone tells me that its just like walking. well I was told the same thing when I tried to cross country ski and I ended up with a twisted ankle! I read that you can burn 96 calories in 10 minutes while snow shoeing..add to that another 50 for laughing at myself, followed by another 50 of laughing harder after I wet my pants! Trust me had been done before! Sad to admit.
Well the boys are out hunting and I have to face a pile of laundry…later my healthier friends!!!