Monday, January 3, 2011

The Exercise Tournament–Starting Line up

 

Okay right now these are the players in our tournament:

me
Stephanie
Erin
Lisa D

Heather
Brenda
Jenny
Dorothy
Lisa M
JoAnn
Laurie
Deb
Shannon
Eric

we may have one more person,..just waiting to hear!

The Dates:
tournament will run from Sunday January 2nd until midnight Saturday February 26th.
Our weeks will run Sunday to Saturday.
Each Sunday I will post who is still competing here on my blog.

The challenge {should you choose to accept it}:
to work out 4 times for 30 minutes a week.

To win the challenge:
You will need to email me on Saturday to let me know you have fulfilled your minimum requirement of 30 minutes 4 times a week.
I won’t be keeping a total count of minutes, all I need to know is if you are in or out.
This will be an "on your honor" log.
There are no exercise police coming to check up on you so please be fair.
Everyone who fulfills the required 4 times a week for 30 minutes will continue on to the next week.  I look forward to hearing from all of you on Saturday ..I worked out both yesterday and today! two down, two to go.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Woo-hoo! I've already got 2 down for this week and my third planned for this afternoon with a friend. Thanks for doing this Kristen.

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, it really makes me fit in my workouts!