Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grilled Shrimp Kabobs

 

2011-06-22_18.09.45

Looks yummy right?!!  So simple and Easy!

If you use wooden sticks remember to soak them in water first! I made mine in the morning so they could marinated while I was at work.

  • Slice 2 medium zucchini into 1/2” slices
  • Using Large raw shrimp, peal the shell off just leaving the tail

Then assemble!. My pattern was 1 zucchini, 2 shrimp, 1 zucchini 2 shrimp, 1 zucchini

The marinade was:

  • 1/4 cup (my best guess estimate – I don’t measure) of EVOO
  • salt and pepper
  • the juice of one Lime or lemon
  • Garlic powder or crushed garlic
  • 1 tsp of Lake George Blend seasoning (found here) or I may try this sometime

Brush the marinade onto the kabobs and let them get happy in the fridge!  Then grill at dinner time!  Start the grill and put on a medium heat.  You will only need to grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side.

I served mine with Wild Brown rice!  It quick and easy – great for summer!

No comments: