Well I was suppose to be making this but you all know I can not follow receipts I end up off on my own after about 5 minutes. So here is what I came up with:
So I am trying to cook one night a big dinner and then turn it into multiple nights worth of food. I will tell you more about that when I get around to posting my menu for the 2 weeks. Basically yesterday I roasted a big ass chicken. Tonight we had a great salad dinner with it.
The salad consisted of:
- a mix of hearts of Romaine and baby spinach
- Thinly sliced red peppers, and cukes
- 1/5 cups of left over chicken from yesterday
- The worlds greatest and easiest dressing
- 12.5 calorie garlic bread triangles ***
- 1 sliced Avocado
- and watermelon
It was really yummy and so easy with todays busy events! the best part, I get to take the leftovers for lunch! If I made it again I think I would add sliced onion or scallions, and maybe some mushrooms or hard boiled eggs?!!
***Garlic bread posts will come tomorrow I need to go to bed!