The recipe can be found here! I was a bit annoyed that I couldn’t find the nutrition facts. Most of your calories are going to come from the serving of peanut butter, the 1/2cup of oil and the optional cashews.
I did a quick search and found this giving you a 2 cup serving for 290calories…it uses a lot less oil, no peanut butter and no nuts.
So here is my version that I made for a graduation party but I have not figured the calories.
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets, I did mine raw
- 1/2 red, orange and yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews and sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar – I used splenda
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup canola oil or EVOO (depends on how you like your dressing)
- 1 tsp of celery salt
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, chicken, broccoli, peppers, nuts and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, wisk the soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, sugar, minced garlic, and seasoning until well blended. Slowly whisk in the canola oil and sesame oil. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the salad with the dressing.