Thursday, August 28, 2008

MIRASTY !!!

Okay my hockey player! Who is so hot and amazing is going to be signing autographs at the fair on Sunday. Now my husband told me that Mirasty will be signing autographs another time so no we were not going. Somedays he sounds like my father and not my husband~shh dont tell him that!!
The funny thing is I know that if it was Tiffany L from his hunting show we would be going. SO now i need to find a way to go. I guess i need to use my woman powers! Maybe I can talk him into dropping me off at the fair while he goes to Bass Pro!! Hmm that is a great idea!! Anyone interested in going with David to Bass Pro?? :P

Come on, one of you want to help me!

1 comment:

HeatherMarie724 said...

Awesome! Guess what?? I'm going to the Fair on Sunday! MY roommates and I are going to the Rascal Flatts concert Sunday night. SO, if you can't make it to the fair I'll get you an autograph. I know, I'm the best sister ever!