Sunday, August 31, 2008

MIRASTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :P UPDATED


Yes i get whatever I want! I met Jon Mirasty today. He signed my jersey!! and some other things for us! Plus i got my photo taken with him!! Yes i touched him and no i didnt get arrested!!

Great PHOTO DEAR! I told david it he photo came out bad i would sign divorce papers.

We went up to the state fair at 1pm and met up with the McKenzies - yes they had to get his autograph too! They know he is the best! I make a b-line across the fair to find him - everyone had a hard time keeping up with me! I guess they need to get in shape. Never come between a girl and her hockey player!! After the autograph we basically left. David thinks it was the most expensive autograph ever! but its so worth it! Beside who is david kidding = he knows that he will benefit from it!



We also froze corn this morning. Bernie, Denise, and Grandma came over for breakfast. Then we did 10 dozen corn - 36 bags!! Another job done!! The freezer is getting full but bernie thinks we need more :S So its been a busy day with more to come!

In other news on the day, last night we went to Home depot to get hardwood flooring. David thinks we need 9 boxes i think we need 8! We will see who wins! This evening we are going to start getting the old flooring up in the dinning room so that tomorrow we can lay the new flooring. We are the only people that work on labor day! More to come on this!!! Work in Progress!


UPDATED at 932pm - we have removed the wall between the rooms, and pulled up the old flooring in the dining room. We still need to pull the flooring up in the entry! Tomorrow we will start laying it. I have some photos of our progress and our little helper! The highlights tonight have been: David broke his crow bar and smacked his knee. I broke a finger nail and lost a toe nail.





BUT I GOT TO MEET MY HOCKEY PLAYER! AND HAVE MY PHOTO TAKEN WITH HIM!! CAN YOU TELL THAT I AM HAPPY? okay i have some photos to print!

No comments: