Monday, November 24, 2008

Martha's job is safe for another year.


Mamma's burning down the house! I wanted to make tylers party a good one. All he wanted was a Mater Cake from Disney's Cars. Well cupcakes are easier to me! So i ordered rings that had Mater and Lightening McQueen on then, checkered flags, car shaped sprinkles. I found these bday candles that spelled the words happy birthday! I put all the cupcakes on my new cupcake stand and made it look like the piston cup!

So we lit the candles to start singing when i heard dean say "its on fire" I looked up and my new cupcakes stand is not just melting but on fire. So while Tyler blew out the candles, david put out the cupcakes and stands.


Other then that the party was great. Tyler had fun with all his toys! He and logan loved the pinata. I have posted the photos on webshots
Later!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How funny! I love it!