In 366 Days i will no longer be "in my 20's" That is right tomorrow (Friday) is my 29th birthday. I have 366 days to enjoy being in my 20's before i hit that benchmark age. I have noticed a few things these last few years:
1) I have been too old to be on the Real world for over 5 years - the last year i was eligible was the year Martha Stewart was arrested.
2) The hit songs from the year i graduated are now being played on the Flash back Sunday countdown. Hootie and the blowfish is considered easy listening.
3) I dont remember the last time I slept past 9am
4) I remember when Madonnas 1st marriage ended
5) The Jonas Brothers, do they go to Clinton?
6) I do not have a facebook account - is that spelled correctly!
7) When I was little Mr. Rogers was the best show
8) I remember when gas was $1.00 a gallon
9) When I didnt not have a monthly budget
10) I have heard myself say... Back when I was in school...