Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let the count down begin...366 days

In 366 Days i will no longer be "in my 20's" That is right tomorrow (Friday) is my 29th birthday. I have 366 days to enjoy being in my 20's before i hit that benchmark age. I have noticed a few things these last few years:

1) I have been too old to be on the Real world for over 5 years - the last year i was eligible was the year Martha Stewart was arrested.

2) The hit songs from the year i graduated are now being played on the Flash back Sunday countdown. Hootie and the blowfish is considered easy listening.

3) I dont remember the last time I slept past 9am

4) I remember when Madonnas 1st marriage ended

5) The Jonas Brothers, do they go to Clinton?

6) I do not have a facebook account - is that spelled correctly!

7) When I was little Mr. Rogers was the best show

8) I remember when gas was $1.00 a gallon

9) When I didnt not have a monthly budget

10) I have heard myself say... Back when I was in school...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! And enjoy the last year of your 20's!