Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

well the weather is helping to make it look like Christmas! We have put up our lights outside but its too nasty out to go take a photo! Maybe tomorrow! Tyler and Also put the garland up around the house today. We still have more decorations inside to put up but we will do that on Saturday. I have been working on xmas gifts on and off today. I could have this one project done but my motivation has only been at like 50%. It was so cold out put up the decorations that when i came inside to the warm house i just wanted to nap!!
Today we also picked out a tree! Its not tall but its pleasantly plump. Tyler had more fun hiding in the trees then picking one out. We are planning on decorating it on Saturday. Well i guess i need to go get ready for work tomorrow. I only worked 2 days last week, 5 days are going to kill me! haha.

No comments: