Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



Tonight we carved tyler's giant pumpkin! I carried that beast in...it had to be like 15 pounds of pumpkin. Tyler was all about cutting (that is the redneck in him). He did actually scoop the guts out. I think its because david call it the pumpkin guts and it sound really cool to Tyler!

At first he wanted a scary face on the pumpkin. then he wanted a happy face. We ended up with goofy face! It was really easy to carve. I was thinking it was going to have really thick skin. It really didnt have too many guts inside. i will put the rest of the photos on webshots. I will add the video there too.




He really likes his outfit for halloween. he was running around the house today with it on. Well off to get some things done! I have tomorrow off!! yes!! but sadly i have so much to do :(

No comments: