Sunday, October 12, 2008

The best time of year!

Its fall my favorite time of year!! So first of all I was off on Friday giving me a 4 day weekend!! I know what you are thinking there is no way it can get better from there!

Well .... I went on the ice with tyler at skating lessons on Saturday! He didnt want to go at first but then he did. He basically did the same thing as last week...crawled on the ice mostly but let us push him around on the cones. Later that night we went to the crunch season opener. Yeah they won 6-1!!! It was great!! Well what i saw of it... i had some minor distractions....Mr. Mirasty got into altercation and had to take his jersey off to fix his pads. Then after another altercation on the bench he and Tom Sestito we asked to leave the ice. He stripped down and stood in the doorway watching the rest of the game with shorts and muscle shirt. I had the perfect view...sorry i am not sharing my photos..this is a family website afterall! But check out here for the video of the fight. Honestly the game was great! I had a great time and can not wait till the next one!

Pumpkin time!! We met up with Dean, Step, Jenna, Steve, Brenda and Logan and went to Critz Farm today. We had a great time we were there for over 3 hours! We fed the goats and Pony, played on the playground, took a hayride and picked out a pumpkin. So here is the best news...the best gift for tylers bday or christmas is hay. My child could of stayed until next week playing with the hay. That is the god honest truth, i am considering putting like 6 bails of hay in our backyard for tyler to play with.

It was the craziest day today. My child caught me off guard every minute. We stood in line to ride the New Cow train. Tyler wanted on it so badly, he hated to wait - hmm where does he get that from? Well David puts him in and he freaks out - would not ride on it for anything. Never asked the rest of the time we were there.

So then we decided to ride the wagon to the pumpkin field. While we are waiting for the tractor he gets a tiny pie pumpkin out of the bin. He is all excited about the baby pumpkin, and wants to take it with him on the wagon. Once we get out to the field we tell him to pick a pumpkin, any pumpkin. He tells us he has a pumpkin, the baby pumpkin and he doesnt want to pick another pumpkin. What kid does want a big pumpkin or two pumpkins? So we really came home with our $1.00 pie pumpkin only! When his mind is set there is no changing it! Hmmm...where does he get that from?

I am going to attached some photos from the day but i will be uploading the rest to webshots. Oh my did i tell you the great news...We are getting rid of dial up! yes on October 21st we will have real Internet...you know the fast kind!!! I am so excited. We are even getting cable. that is right Bartlett road is moving up!

I dont know what we are going tomorrow yet...i would like to clean out a closet or two. David is cutting a tree and will not be home. The weather is going to be nice so i would like to be outside too. I will need to find something for tyler and I to do!! Have a great day!! Enjoy our photos!

No comments: