Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meal Plans and Milk delivery

Let’s start off by saying I found an amazing blog tonight.  This lady and her family of four, ate nothing processed for 100 days.  Then after that, she challenged herself to a $125 a week budget where she ate only organic, whole, unprocessed food.  This is the link to her site.  It has a lot of recipes too.  I recommend checking it out. 

One of the things that really sparked me was that she has her milk delivered to her house.   I had a very nostalgic moment in my mind I saw this:

I secretly would love that.  I mean don’t get me wrong I love my supermom skills and balancing that fine line of career woman and homemaker.  The bottom line is I hate Rosy the Riveter, but that is a whole other blog post!

Back to the story, for a moment I was jealous.  I wanted my milk delivered to my house.  Then I saw that she paid $7.56 a gallon.  Yeah I will keep being my own milk delivery gal in my Kia delivery truck!

I will recap week 3 and 4 of the Food sucks challenge next week.  Because we were out of town this weekend I had to shop for both weeks during week 3. I can tell you I am already over executing my budget.

This weeks meals include:

image

Lunches are pretty much the same old crap!!

Well off to make some soup! God I love my crock pot!

No comments: