Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back at 2010

Wow this year when by fast and was so much fun.  I was going to do a recap of 2010 but I don’t know where to start.  It was really a great year for us.

Emma turned 1 and I was finally able to have that ladybug party I wanted for years.

Tyler had a great party at the zoo for turning 5

I lost 50 pounds (1/2 of that on TV)

we got a new camper and had 9 amazing camping trips

We meet Yogi bear,  Boo Boo and Smoke the bear

while kayaking I was able to watch a bear on the shore

we climbed 2 mountains plus Whiteface

we visited Santa's workshop and Herb brooks arena

we finally made it to the ice harvest in Millers mills

We had a great garden harvest to include watermelon and Brussels sprouts…a first!

We had out photo taken with the DD coffee cup at the outdoor game

We went on the polar express

Tyler started and loves soccer

Tyler is rocking out in Preschool

Emma is growing every day

Well there you have a recap of some of the big events of the year….Photos for most are available right here on the blog! Happy New year everyone see you in 2011

No comments: