Sunday, February 22, 2009

behind the times

well first of all today i went thru alot of things. Emptied out my scrapbooking cabinets that are in the future babyroom. I have 2 large boxes for the girls to go thru on tuesday! I still need to sort my paper and put everything away but i am behind on time today! My trip to walmart involved an extra bath for tyler; who managed to pee his pants in the car. So i had some laundry to do too! David and dad took the cabinets downstairs so hopefully by next week everything will be out of that room and i can clean the carpet.

I am so behind the times. I have CDs and MP3 player. But i still buy CDs. Why dont i just buy the mp3s online and download them?? seriously i have an entire desk drawer full of CDs...what do i do with them? Let me know if you are interested in any of them! haha From Kid rock to Nickelback. I am so annoyed with the junk in my house. My garage sale pile continues to grow. the thing is i dont know where to get the mp3 online with out risking viruses...i know i know evern the 12 year old across the street knows where to go. I wonder if he will show me. I feel so old on this crap and i am not even 30 yet!

In other news, tyler like to show me what the naughty hockey player does (he calls Mirasty naughty because he hits people and goes to time out!). Mirasty aways makes this gesture after a fight and tyler likes to do it...but then tyler tells me that is for naughty guys. He then shows me what a hockey player does when he gets a goal! Tyler just jumps up and down and yells! its very funny.
He is insistent that he has a tail - this has been going on for about 2 weeks...he wags it and everything! I guess it is in place of an imaginary friend. Also each day he is a new animal; usually he is tyler kitty, but today he was tyler pig...he was snorting omg it was so funny. I was laughing so hard i was snorting! i would of taped it but you would of only heard me!

I so do not want to go back to work tomorrow.....i think that is why i am playing on the Internet! More later.....if i every get up to date on this new technology.

No comments: