Monday, September 8, 2008

The Socks In My Bed

This morning as i was driving to work I realized that i didnt tell a good story about Brenda from this weekend!!! So here you go!

Sunday morning, I woke up and showered. I was sitting on my bed putting my stuff in my bag when I found a pair of socks on my bed. Like on the sheets. Well Brenda was in the shower and they were close to where her bed was so i figured they were her's. When she came back into our room I held up "her socks" and asked why she was leaving her nasty things on my bed?

She took one look at them and said those are NOT mine. We were all like OMG Kristen sleep all night with someone elses socks in her bed...I was ready to take a shower again. i was very grossed out............WHEN............



Brenda goes..oh wait maybe those are the socks i brought to wear today! Sure enough they were her clean socks for the day! I wanted to beat her.

The Rules for next year are:
1) nobodies clothes on Kristens bed but Kristens! Clean or otherwise!
2)Brenda needs to be alittle quicker on her feet so I dont get grossed out! ha-ha!

Bye!!

No comments: