I love spicy food..hot sauce of ketchup or BBQ sauce any day! I also have a love affair with pretzels and dip. I have found the perfect thing!
All you need is:
- 6oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon low fat mayo
- 1/2 tsp horseradish sauce
- 1/4 tsp of minced garlic or you could use garlic powder (for a milder taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped onion
- Hot sauce and chipotle seasoning – add a tsp at a time till you get the heat you like
basically you mix it all together, and put it in the fridge a few hours ahead of time. Its great on burgers and chicken. I also dipped pretzel in it! Now I just mixed this while standing in my kitchen. I am going to try to do it again and pay close attention to what I added. I have a few ideas to kick this up a bit so stand by!!