Saturday, May 14, 2011

Make your Own Pizza Night!

Tonight was make your own pizza night.  When I planned it I figured it would be easy if we were busy trying to get things done. well I turned out just as well with today being very overcast and drizzly.  The kids had fun with it:

kids

Once they were done we put them in the oven, they were easy to tell the difference.  Tyler put one lone pepperoni on top of his.  Emma put 2 pepperonis that had a bite missing from them!

oven

Mine was very Garden Friendly!!

pizza

I used a premade pizza shell and spread some basil herbed goat cheese on it. Then i added a cut up green onion, zucchini, red pepper and chicken.  I topped it with a bit of mozz. cheese!!  It was so good!  I ate 3/4 of it for under 400 calories!  David even at the other 1/4 that was left!

I know I Know I used a premade shell but what's a girl to do I was expecting to have the time to make pizza dough from scratch – not that I ever have before!!  I would love to try it some time so hit me with a good dough recipe!  

What would you put on your dream pizza?

No comments: