Monday, March 9, 2009

Tyler the little builder

We had a crazy weekend but still were able to get alot done! Dad and David worked on the "Cat Cage" Okay really its a bunny cage because we are getting a bunny but we have not told tyler because he would want it now!! So Tyler thinks its for Pappys nonexistent cat...this lie is so going to come back and bite us in the .....!!! Tyler had to go downstairs and help build it! this is him going down the stairs with all his tools. He was so fast i had to snap this photos 1/2 down the stairs. He wouldnt wait for me at the top. He was too busy. He hit the bottom step and yelled i love you mommy bye!


David worked on the these stairs as well, he remudded spots and sanded. hopefully we can throw some paint on it soon! i didnt want to paint the stairs but they need something...ideas welcome.

I finally organized my craft center. I did alot of downsizing!! i found alot of things i have not used. I took 2 boxes to aunt Laurie's for the girls to go Thur. I am not sure what i am doing with the rest ..if your looking for anything let me know!! i organized the shelves to hold all of tylers craft things! paper, coloring books, stickers, Bins for tools and projects things. He asked me tonight if i was going to share my things with him!!!

This is what the finished area looks like all clean! i have to get a better chair...i really like this one at Target that is always on sale but ....you know how it goes not when you are looking for it!


We have cleaned alot of items out of the baby's room, tyler is stressing over it. He doesnt want his toys moved! i can not wait for spring he has so many things that can go outside. My friend Jenny saw signs of spring at her house, i am still looking here! Promising that i have seen so many geese flying around!!
The baby's name is going to be Emma Jane. Tyler know that his sister is Emma. When i ask him to say Emma Jane, he Says Emma Jeans! how cute! i have been looking for bedding and found some but the pricing is so outrageous. I am thinking about making my own. I made bumpers for the camper before, i can make curtains and blankets. What else do i need? We can not put a bed skirt on our crib so that is out. I have to visit the fabric shop!
I can not believe I am having another baby and Logan is already 4. We had his bday party on Saturday...it was so much fun! On friday tyler and i went to help get ready for the party. I have uploaded some photos to webshots: logans bday, Elmo, a video of tyler acting like Mirasty!
Well i need to run this time change has me out of order! I took a power nap tonight and didnt hear my sister come to my house!
Later! KS







No comments: