Friday, March 6, 2009

The Sono Says....

Yesterday was the big day!!!! We found out we are having.....................



A GIRL!!!!!


I am so excited, this means i get to go shopping!! I get to buy pink!!! I am most excited because i can now have a lady bug bday party! Ever since i was pregnant with Tyler i have wanted to throw a party with a lady bug theme. So you can expect lady bugs in July 2010!!


so its been a while since i was on here to update everyone!! Last weekend we went to sesame street at the Stanley. I have not uploaded the photos yet but i will. Everybody had fun!! Afterwards, we all (all 11 of us) went to zebbs for lunch, tyler slept Thur it! It was alot of fun!


Well tyler and i need to do alot today, groceries, get Logan's bday gift, all that fun stuff. I will try to stop back late with more updates!

No comments: