Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The things kids say and do

Here are some Radom things our kids have said or done lately:

 

Tyler: Dad I am going to play tackle football

David: with who?

Ty: emma

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler to Emma: Women you need to listen to me

Emma to Ty: I am not a women

Tyler: you should be

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma to me at dinner: Mom can we have my birthday party tomorrow night (this was in April 3 months before her bday)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma: Momma I need a hair cut , my hair is too big

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving down the road: both kids roll down the windows in the back and start acting like the pig from the geico commercial

No comments: