Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wolf Acres creek farms

I had wished to post this sooner, as we went there 2 weeks ago.  what can I say I am a busy gal!  But here is my review and recap of wolf acres in Oneida, NY

It’s a great place to take kids for a fun fall afternoon.  There is a lot of things to do and some at extra cost.  My kids loved most of the things that were included in the price such as:

007The duck races

053The corn maze

056The peddle bikes

125The cow rope thing!

134the corn bin (We so need this at home)

170Milking the cow and playing on the swings/pile of dirt

The following cost extra (you do get a ticket to do one with your entry) but over all the cost of adding these to your day were like a dollar each:

012The big bouncy thing

033The corn cannon

040Potato launcher

082Cow train!

I think the kids had a great time we were there close to 3 hours.  We actually ran out of time to go on the hayride (I had a date with the Syracuse crunch!!).  Its not really a pumpkin farm – unless on the hayride you go to the pumpkin field.  We only saw pumpkins on pallets by the front gate.  I feel with fall you need the experience of going into a pumpkin field and finding the perfect pumpkin!  But this is still a great way to enjoy your day with your kids!!  We would probably go back next year!

No comments: