Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nick’s Lake

I really love the Fall and I live for the Adirondacks in the fall.  I wish i could take all my vacation time this time of year!  This past weekend we took the opportunity to go up Nick’s Lake for a weekend camping trip.  We had a great site on the water and some friends came with us.

006 035
049 055
056 069
089 090
176  178
063 103

while we were camping, we left the graham crackers out on the picnic table.  It attracted some friends in the name of Ricky the Raccoon.  He managed to get my 4 lock container open and ate every little bit.  But the silly critter left behind footprints on our picnic table..so we know who did it

080  082

The next night he came back looking for more while we were sitting around the fire!  He was wasn’t even afraid of us.

Until our next adventure. 

No comments: